
Good morning! I'm so happy that we're already half way through the week, how about you!?
So today I was inspired to write you a post on spring/summer beach essentials because I've got a different kind of beach trip to Florida coming up in May. It's going to be an interesting experience, but I know that it's going to be a fun one! I'll give ya'll more details on that later as it gets closer!
Anyway, I'm sharing a few things below that I feel are necessary for any beach trip! Of course, there were a ton of things that I could have listed, but I thought I'd just briefly highlight on a few of my favorites! :) Enjoy!
shop the image:
ONE PIECE SWIMSUITS

I've picked a few trendy and cute one piece swimsuits that will be perfect for any beach trip! So for my next beachy vacay, I will definitely be grabbing at least one of these!
FUN BEACH TOTES

Oh. My. GOSH! How cute are these woven beach totes!? I think the "Beach Please" tote is going straight to my shopping cart!
SELF TANNING LOTIONS

Ya'll I see a tan in my future, and I need it badly! I've always bought the St. Tropez mousse for that perfect tan, and it works! This time I want to try a different brand, just to switch things up! I'm curious to try the 'Miracle Body Transformer' or the Bare Minerals 'Faux Tan Body'. If you have any other self tanning product suggestions, let me know in the comments!
ROUND BEACH TOWELS

And you can't go to the beach without a round beach towel! I have a towel that is very similar to number 3, but I'm kinda digging that pineapple one!

