Sometimes all I want to wear during the summer are dresses that reflect my style, yet still easy and functional to wear as the season gets busier. You see that I've also had a pattern of wearing all things feminine and floral, but what makes this dress one of my absolute favorites is that it's an off the shoulder with a little ruffle overlay at the neckline. Thankfully the straps help make this dress practical to wear for the everyday hustle, haha! I did pair this dress with a neutral cardigan for work, and even slipped into these sandals to make walking around easier.
So I did mention in a previous post about a fun collaboration with Core Power Yoga and their brand new Charlotte location, and I'm so so happy to be helping them celebrate their grand opening! It's next Monday so I'll keep you updated for additional details! Stay tuned!
shop the post

