"Spent the start of the weekend lunchin' it out with some Mexican food! #nom 😋 My top is currently available and under $40!"
"A cloudy day calls for being comfy! ☺ My cardi is so soft and on sale for $23!"
"I'm swooning over these sleeves! 👌🏻🌹"
"Remember this top?! 💕 It's now available and only $18!"
"My #ootd from earlier this morning 💕 Love, love, love the pleats and crochet detail!"
"It was definitely a 'wear a dress' kind of day! 💙🌸 This ruffled cutie is only $45! I have also linked these Valentino dupes here:"
"White on white with a pretty blue kimono (& it's only $25 😉💙) Like my necklace? I'll keep ya posted on when it's available!"
"Namaste! 🙏🏼 Tried my hand at yoga tonight at CLT's @corepoweryoga studio! My lace up yoga leggings are the comfiest things and just $30!"
"Totally loving this little blue smock top for under $50!"
Missing my long hair, but loving the new shorter do!
My stripe off the shoulder top is now available, and currently on sale :)

