The Perfect Blue Kimono...









Sometimes, I just love a good white on white outfit. Both the top and jeans are my main staples in my closet and I feel like, when you put the two together, you are able to play around with different patterns and pieces to easily switch things up from time to time! I've been looking at kimonos recently and stumbled upon this pretty blue floral one---plus it's just $25! Simply throw it over a simple tank and jeans, and you're ready to go! This makes kimonos so easy to wear!

So this weekend was a hectic one: first I had a lunch date with blogger and dear friend Grace and we were able to catch up with each other---and of course get some blogging in, haha! Then later that night, Justin and I had date night and saw Beauty and the Beast. It was so good and very impressed at how the animation looked versus IRL. Of course I found myself humming along to the songs, because, who wouldn't!? lol

Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well! :)

**PS, my necklace is from Taudrey and will be coming soon to their website, so follow me on Instagram (@courteink) for when it goes live!

shop the post