
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I'm sharing a small recap of my collaboration and grand opening with Core Power Yoga in Park Road. Last Thursday was the night that they had a handful of Charlotte's influencers come out and take a C2 yoga class. It was actually my first ever yoga class and I was pretty proud of myself for making it through the whole thing.
When I think of yoga, I typically think, 'calming' 'balancing' 'relieving', but it was so much more than that. It looks easy, but in reality if you don't use your core often enough, you'll find yourself struggling a little bit. I'll admit, I don't use mine often and I just started getting back into a workout routine. Of course, it takes time to build up strength, and I'm looking forward to doing just that! Plus towards the end there is a cool down period and it is the best calming feeling ever!
I'll be starting my first month with CPY soon, and I'm definitely interested in their sculpting class where they combine weights with yoga poses! Both excited and nervous about this one, haha!
(photo cred: carolina style mag)


And just a little about my outfit: I'm constantly wearing leggings to work, so for this special occasion I wanted to find a cute pair of yoga/workout leggings. You've seen others wear lace up/wrap up leggings, and they're like over $90 (which is crazy to me). But I was able to find these slate colored lace up leggings for just $30! This is the most serious I've been! Everyone who asked me about them were always shocked by how affordable they are! I'm also thinking about getting this pair and this pair. I'm 5'1" and wearing a small for reference.
shop the post

