Darling Babydoll Dress...










Happy Monday, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!
This weekend was pretty eventful and filled with Easter shenanigans, including some last minute preparations leading up to Easter Sunday. On Saturday I wore this floral Madewell babydoll dress from Nordstrom during one of the Easter egg hunts we took Ryleigh to, and the weather for it couldn't have been better! For me, warm spring days include wearing a lot more dresses and cute sandals, so when I saw this dress I knew it would be the perfect addition to my spring wardrobe. It's such a lightweight and flowy dress (it even comes with a lined slip on the inside) and I even adore the soft neutral floral pattern. At the beginning of the day I started off by pairing it with a denim jacket, so you can definitely switch things up with this dress as the day continues!

shop the post

*Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post*