Good morning everyone! Today I'm sharing what I wore to Church on Easter Sunday. When I was starting to look for something to wear, I was having one of those moments where everything I had tried on just wasn't standing out to me. I was also going back and forth if I wanted to wear a dress or find a cute skirt and shirt combo. Obviously you can tell which one I picked, haha! I'm glad I did too because I'm totally obsessed with pleats! I even love how this skirt has an asymmetrical shape and flows as I walk. I'll admit, I was having a little too much fun playing around with it! My top is actually from TJ Maxx, but I definitely recommend this top if you still want to play around with florals. I also wore my favorite blue suede heels to make the cooler hues pop a bit more.
shop the post

