
This top is literally putting three of my loves together: off the shoulder, stripes, and bows! I was actually very shocked that it's only $35, so of course I jumped on it real quick! I'll be sure to definitely write a post about this darling little spring top!
You can never go wrong with a fun summer hat, and I love that it has written on the brim, 'hello summer!' It's just so appropriate! This hat is only $25 and will make a great beach trip accessory!
Ok, so ya'll know I use my Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag all. the. time! I carry it a lot only because the color goes with so much and is a great size. But, I am really interested in purchasing this little cross body so I'm able to switch things up now and then. It is also only $35, so I won't be breaking the bank when looking for the perfect bag!
I don't wear a lot of statement jewelry pieces, but these are just too cute to pass up! I'll be going to Panama City, FL next month so I think these will be a great way to dress up my outfit when visiting local places and restaurants!
So since it's almost summer (and the fact that I'm obsessed with palm print) it's time to update the ol' phone case! I'm looking into a few, but this one has really caught my attention!
I've mentioned in the past that this is a really great lipstick, and smells great too! I had the #44 Lavalliere Nude, but unfortunately Ryleigh had gotten into my lipsticks and decided to give the whole thing a try, lol! Guess I can use this to try it out in another color this time around!
shop the post
