Ruffled One Shoulder Top...








madewell one shoulder top (c/o) || similar jeans || paved circle earrings || similar stud sandals || bag {last year, try this one!} || similar bracelet || disc choker {bought it from this necklace pack} || diff sunnies

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :)
There's just something so clean and flattering when it comes to a simple white top and jeans combo! But this one shoulder Madewell top is anything but ordinary, and I can't help but swoon over every ruffle detail! It looks great with a pair of lighter washed jeans, or even a cute pair of distressed cut offs. Either way you wear it, it's light weight and airy enough to wear as the season really starts warming up. I can really see this top as being one of my favorite 'go-to' pieces to wear during the summer months, and I have no problem with that, haha!

So this weekend was a little busier than usual: I had helped out with a work event at Girl Tribe, took Ryleigh to a birthday party, and we had even driven around to look at a few houses for sale while we were out. We are pretty dead set on the area we want to live in, and we're just starting to get some ideas on what to look for. I pretty much already know what I would love to see and have, but I'm sure once we start actively looking we'll be more open to what we're looking for!

shop the post

*Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post*