If you have a special occasion coming up: wedding, bridal/baby shower, etc, then I highly recommend my favorite place to get all your occasion dress needs--and at a range of affordable prices! ASOS has been my go-to place for fashionable, yet affordable pieces for a lot of my special occasions or for any planned travel events coming up. I'm not just talking dresses because they also carry lots of unique tops, skirts, shoes, and accessories! I apologize if I'm coming off like an Ad (not trying to), but when ASOS reached out to me to help promote their occasion wear, I couldn't help but happily agree! I've been shopping on their site since the beginning of my blog and have had nothing but good feelings towards the brand! So why wouldn't I want to share my favorite store to you guys!? :)
Anyway, I wanted to feature this fun little drop waist dress that I wore last Sunday. I love how the ruffle hits below the waist and that the sleeves come with a little more ruffled flair to balance it off. Best part, it's just $27! Would be great to wear to an outdoor wedding, baby shower, or even for just something simple as a simple date night! It even comes in a pretty red if you want something a little more bright and festive. I'm 5'1" and wearing a size US6 for reference.
shop the post

