I'm all about that romper life, and this one that I'm sharing today is certainly an easy outfit for the weekend! I don't know what it is, but lately I've been gravitating towards pieces that have halter necks, like even this top I'm completely obsessed with! I especially love how it ties in the center of the back rather than right at the neck and creating a cute back detailing! For a more casual look, I can definitely see this being styled with a light denim jacket and strappy sandals.
So I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and of course, a wonderful Cinco de Mayo! Justin, Ryleigh, and I got to hang out with a group of our closest friends and nom on some Mexican food. And of course it was super busy, but we were just glad that we were all together again and catching up on one another's lives. Then on Saturday it was Round 2 with Brittany at our favorite Mex. spot, RuRu's.
On another note, Justin and I are practically just a week away from our Panama City, FL trip! Ya'll I'm ready for some beach time, but I'm also very excited to show ya'll where we'll be staying. All I can say is that I don't think any other bloggers have done what I'll be doing, so stay tuned!
