striped asos dress (out of stock) || blue suede heels || envelope cross body || essie 'blanc' nail polish || circle paved earrings
I love a good statement dress, and I wore this one during our Cinco de Mayo dinner with friends. Of course as the evening got later (and colder), I switched into these flats and then threw on a denim jacket for a more low key look. I call this asos sundress a statement because the sleeves are off the shoulder, but it also follows with a fun halter detail, smocked waist, and colorful stripes! Oh, I also forgot to mention the ruffles! Unfortunately it is currently out of stock *sad face* but I wanted to list a few others below that I'm sure you'll make a statement in and will love wearing during the summer!
Just scroll through the list to see
some of my personal best summer dress selections below:
MY TOP PICKS:
-For your tropical beach get away, wear this dress!
-For a fresh summer day dress, wear this!
-For those dressier summer occasions, wear this gingham dress!
-For your wild side, wear this leopard print dress!
-For those summer cookouts, wear this dress!

