
Our trip to Panama City, FL is coming up soon and I'm pretty much already in vacation mode! (But like for real though!) I've planned some pretty cute vacation appropriate outfits during my stay, but today I wanted to share a small wishlist of a few things I'd love to add to the bunch:
I'm all about that palm print life, and this dress is certainly doing just that! I mean, you can't go to the coast without wearing at least one thing palm print!
An easy and simple flowy dress is perfect for checking out the local sights, or grabbing beach side!
So I've actually bought another white swimsuit (this one), but I'm pretty much obsessed with this one with it's unique cut out details!
How fun! These just scream vacation essential!
It may be on my wishlist now, but this is a MUST NEED in my book! I love the woven t-strap feature and how these sandals will literally go with just about anything!
Ya'll this case! I've been looking for a cute tropical case for the summer (I actually bought this one), and this is super cute!
During those hot summer days, you need to stay hydrated, so why not have your water bottle look cute too!
This is one thing that I've got to pick up before my trip. I love the frayed edge look on this sun hat and it's giving me all the tropical feels!
I've seen pom pom totes everywhere, but they're all going for over $100, and to me that's a little too much for a beach bag. So I actually stumbled across this one that's under $50! SCORE!
shop the post
shop the post and more wishlist items below:

